Thursday, August 25, 2005
What do you do when evey available activity is boring?
Since being here (Germany) its been a rollercoaster ride. I've had times when I wished that I could add 20 more hours to the day but also other times when I just wanted to dig a hole and bury myself in it because its sooo darn boring. Today was just plain boring. All I did was: play age of empires 2 (yeah...real old...just like me) and installed photoshop CS. I got bunch of friends that are amazing with this prog so I just had to give it a try. And here is the resulting super cool picture(...right). It sucks, I know, but at least I gave it a try. But coming back to the topic of being old...my b-day is tomorrow and I'm not quite sure if I should be happy or sad. 25 years come with some pros though - lower car insurance (yes!); I get to rent cars (time for my first ferrari) and its about time to get married (@#$#!!) - Hey, if you're female and want to apply leave a comment and I'll see if I can set something working! wow, looks like I'm getting desperate :-P ...no, I was just kidding, please no applications.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Happy Birthday Thomas! Don't worry, it seems like life gets the most boring right before something major happens. Enjoy the time off from school and live life as much as you can. You have many years ahead to be the "responsible adult". Also, if you ever feel like taking a trip...you are more than welcome here in Phoenix ( just come in the winter..it's too hot right now!) Later dude, keep on keeping on.
-Dan W.
Post a Comment