Tuesday, October 18, 2005

new product from iaudio


never heard of iaudio? well, i've had two mp3 players from the company and I'm loving it! its the cowon u2 with 1 gig of space. it not only has mp3 playback and supports many other formats, but it also has a line in for recording, fm tuner, and a voice recorder (with a good quality mic). well, here is the next gen version of that (called the u3). It pretty and its smaller and it even has video support...though i question who'll be watching videos on it. I might just have to get it....in 5 years or so when my u2 breaks :D

2 comments:

Greg Tatum said...

I dropped my U2 in water, and it wouldn't play. But now it works. Thank goodness. That pissed me off at first.

T-Mu said...

ouch dude, good thing it still works. mine is still snappy and sweet as it was on the first day.