The reason for driving over there is to have a wonderful interview with the happy Pace Analytical people who contract their workers to 3M. To be honest I'm really not looking forward to it. I'm at the point at which I'm contemplating wearing some wack clothes...like wearing my workout clothes or even better clothes that is ripped in shreds...or crossdress (too bad I don't have a gf). Why would I even think of such atrocities? Because I don't want the job...I even feel compelled to say that I'ld rather be jobless than to work for them. Not only do they pay less, but its less working with people and more working with machines. On top of that I'ld have to move out of the place I'm in right now and go back to St. Paul. I've started enjoying living in Minnetonka and am not really willing to move for a crappy job as such. But yeah, that's not how things work. I'm going to end up dressing up as I should and being there on time. Who knows, maybe the 3M people will like me to the point of directly hiring me.
Anyways, wish me luck I guess. After the interview I'll have to return to my place in Minnetonka, get some food, a nap and go to work again. 3rd shift is nice for going to interviews, but going to interviews you don't care all that much seems like a waste of time.
Btw. If this job ends up being not what I want and I don't get any other job by the time my contract runs out I may just go to German for a week or two...And maybe I'll be able to convince my parent's to help me out financially so that I can make a trip out to Japan. Haven't been there and reading Isaac's blog just makes me want to experience the country again. Given that I'm way older than I was the first time I lived there I'm sure it'll be a new and exciting time. Anyways, just a thought...
And this is from Brent Kudak's Wedding...calling it eye candy is wrong in the sense that it objectifies them, but I gotta say, Olaf does have beautiful people (or had?). Anyways, if I were in that picture it would have been even better and you know it!...right?



No comments:
Post a Comment