Its raining, raining, and raining.... And driving 1h back from work today seemed like an eternity - esp. with the traffic jams growing out of nowhere. Anyways, so thats sort of how I'm feeling right now. Instead of being efficient and cleaning the mess that has been spreading around like a forestfire, I sat down and am updating my blog while watching "the perfect murder" with Gwynith Paltrow (sp?), Michael Douglas and Aragorn (whats this actors name?). ...oh man, Aragorn and Gwynith are having sex right now. And now its over...finally.
And so I got sidetracked. Back to whats more important - I'm closer than ever to get my foot into 3M. I received the job offer and now its all about the drug-tests and background screening. If all this goes well, and there is no reason it shouldn't, I should be working at Dyneon 3M starting next month. I'm very excited about this and hope that nothing will get in its way. Its about 99% sure that I have the job, but the 1% is something to fear of. If this goes well, I'll have a great job that I can be at for years. And when I have enough experience, I could either go for a MBA or if I really get into the chemistry side of it, even a PhD. Anyways, so thats my carrier life.
The personal life is sadly more than lacking. I've got friends I see every week, but don't really feel like I have a person to talk to on a daily basis...some call them girlfriends. Oddly I'm not really looking around, even though there are times I would wish for nothing more than some warmth. Bah, lame shit. Though the girlfriend stuff ain't looking all too great, I may be getting some more company. Ari is coming back to MN and may be looking to live in the twin cities. Since living alone is getting a little boring, so I may move over to the St. Paul area and room with him. It would be pretty sweet...playing WarCraft 3, chilling out and driving around with our cars, leaving a cloud of dust behind...mind you, hes a bit more crazy when it comes to dirt roads.
So next week will be interesting. I'll find out if I'll be rooming with Ari, if I got the job and when I'll start, and maybe I'll meet some interesting girl/woman at Dyneon (haha, doubt it cause I'll be head deep in work). The future looks always nice when its painted colorful.
Thursday, April 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm not sure how confident I am on dirt roads after almost spinning out on your driveway...but it sure was fun :)
Post a Comment