First off all I want to say is that "I'm too busy...no time to talk!" translates into a loud "Fuck off I've got better stuff to do than to talk to you!!!" Yeah, people are busy, but seriously, isn't that just another way of saying that you don't want to allocate the little time it would take to have a chat, phone call, or hang out? Sure there are times that you actually have things to do (like meetings, dates or bedtime or times when you're sick), but thats not what I'm talking about. Its more when somebody says they can't call you because they're busy, or when they say that they'ld give you a call and never do. It sure sucks when it starts getting one-sided. Feeling guilty already? Well, this isn't really directed to anybody so don't worry. Though one thing more: I you have time to spend a lot of time on the internet, playing computer games, or watching tv, then maybe you should feel guilty.
I admit that I feel some guilt myself.
And I'm also trying to adjust to the post college life of having noone around...'bout time to start joining those fun 3M clubs and make new friends I guess
Saturday, May 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
you stole my idea for a blog post! (even if you didn't now I was going to write that!)
but thank you, you wrote it a lot better than I would have done anyway! I miss collegelife, I hate universitylife, I hate having no social life, and god, I think I hate life too. atleast for another 3 weeks! Miss life. miss you and all the other friends!
Post a Comment