Tuesday, August 15, 2006

news? well not really...

I wish I could start blogging about a bunch of things but there really isn't all that much I can say. I could talk of things happening in life (romance? haha, me? naw) but then there really isn't much to report and if there was....well, its a bit too public :P Plus isn't this how things work? When bad things happen you want to communicate, but when you're happy you're just happy :)

So all I can say that I've been having a great summer. Been biking a lot and not only is it a great workout, but I enjoy being around my training buddy :) Just a few minutes ago I got back from a bike ride and it was great! I'm looking forward to the next ride! Looks as though I'll be in pretty good shape by next year this time - in time to kick some serious butt at the lifetime triathlon! On that note there is something to report: people around me have been pushing me to quit smoking. So much that I've gotten down to 4~5 smokes a day (compared to 12 or 13). It shouldn't take more than 2 weeks and I think that I'm just gonna quit. I'm noticing the annoying sides to it and I also want that fitness boost you're supposed to get when quitting (and the fat would be good for some muscle building :D)
So yeah, all in all I'm happy as can be and am looking forward to many things both in the near future and years ahead! Also: work has been going well and I couldn't be more happy about that...its just sad that happiness comes in a big package and I'm bound to face hard times sooner or later. Wish it could come steadily...both the good and the bad. But I guess that just how things work :) Better enjoy it as its here and get ready for the hard times!
Well, thats about it for now! Take care y'all!

- Thomas

PS: Isaac, I want to go further into my job details but it wouldn't be a good idea to post too much of it here. I'll send you an email sometime soon and let ya know what the chem major offers you in terms of jobs!

2 comments:

Izzy said...

good...shot me up with that email. i will most likely be applying for grad school later this fall. if i don't do that, i want to get a job doing chemistry research or a related job in a very interesting place (read as: a place most likely outside of america, although i can make exceptions). any hints/ideas would be greatly appreciated. you know my email address right?

later gator.
isaac

UroGuro said...

you don't just "think" that you will quit, you quit:) gogogo! hope all is well, and that you get started on some exercising again! (girls like som muscles don't they? oh well.. what do I know)