So another month is over and we're seeing fall creep up. Not much has changed here...I still owe Isaac an email, I still work at Dyneon (i.e. 3M), and I still go biking, running, and swimming. Just that I did less of the sports last week. I got a bit sick thanks to the temperature drop but this weekend came in handy - the temps were way higher and I'm back to being myself. Next week I'm hoping to get on a early morning schedule that I was on last winter. I get up early, go workout and then go to work. Hope I get on it...
Otherwise nothing much new...well, there are some toys I want to get.
1) Nintendo Wii - how could you not want it. Its fairly cheap, has Zelda, and looks awesome!
2) Microsoft Zune - knowing Microsoft I wouldn't be surprised if they're selling it at a loss. Gotta take advantage of that!
3) The third and most anticipated toy: The chumby! Holy smacks!! A bedside clock that does mp3s, shows the time, has wifi and with it AIM/MSNmessenger/ICQ, email, blog update (RSS), weather, and bunch more and more!! I need one! Somebody get me a prototype..please!!
If you want to read some on it go to:
Engadget.com
or
Chumby
Here is a pic of it I found on www.engadget.com:



6 comments:
Check this out: http://www.jakeludington.com/zune/20061001_zune_and_ipod_photo_comparison.html
Turns out that the zune is a brick. You might as well buy an iPod, or wait until something better comes out.
Yeah, I saw that one yesterday. I would totally go for an ipod anyday if they had wifi, a larger screen, and weren't used by every frickenbody in this world. Oh and I don't remember anybody mentioning the cost factor. Both the ipod 30gig and zune 30gig cost the same, but with the ipod not having:
1. Wifi
2. Large Screen
3. Some other music program other than itunes (i hate quicktime and itunes)
4. Full-Windows support
5. Oh, and did I forget? FM tuner
So all in all from a "beauty" perspective the ipod is a couple generations ahead, but I like functions without having to buy twenty sick-on hardware.
yei! a new post :)
yeah, dude, where's the email! i am home now...i was at olaf a couple days ago chatting with the chem profs...it was awesome. it was really good to be back there. ok, i am going to go eat some american food now. later man,
isaac
As far as the wifi, it's crippled. The screen is actually the same resolution, so it doesn't really matter. Finally, who care about the radio? Isn't the point to listen to your own music?
Ah, spoken like a true apple fan boy!
Well, I like that the screen is bigger and I actually use the radio on my mp3 player a lot so I think that it will come in pretty handy. The only issue I would have is the size. My current mp3 player is waaay smaller and I like it that way. I'll have to see the player in real life and make up my decision. I think though that the ipod is a more of a crippled player...
Post a Comment