Before I start though here one fact that may explain some strange behavior in this post (if there is any). The last cigarette I had was consumed on Wednesday after lunch. That was the last smoke in the pack and I haven't ventured out for the next pack. I think that I'm trying to quit, but ever since Wednesday I've been dreaming of smoking, been hallucinating that I'm sucking in the dense, aromatic and joyous smoke, and I've been fightimg off the temptation to stop by the good ol' PDQ for fresh pack of awesome and sexy coffin nails. Well, so far I've done well and I hope this keeps up. This may be the best chance to quit once and for all so I'm putting extra effort into this try. The down side is that I'm highly irritable and feel like I have x-treme ADD. Oh and I woke up with a headache.
So, what have I been up to? Well, during the week its been basically work, cleaning up the apartment (trying to keep things clean is lots of work!), making dinners, playing lots of Zelda on the Wii and on lucky days spending the time with Katie. I finally gave in on the "no console" streak and bought myself a Wii. Its been really fun and I can't believe what a great game Zelda is. I've put lots of hours in it already and am looking forward to putting in a lot more!
Then on the weekends I usually spend quality time with Katie, quality time at the cycle 90 spinning class (90~110 min of indoors biking), and usually lots of cleaning, cooking, and being lazy.
I spend lots of time with Katie...and yes, she is sporting bunny ears ($1 cost at Target, unlimited amounts of fun) Last Friday Katie and I make gyozas. These are Japanese dumplings and they happen to be my favorite meal. Since we have the issue of over eating we were smart and make ca. 80 gyozas, this way we can eat and eat and still have lots of the goodness left for later consumption.
These qyoza's are waiting to be fried and steamed! Today my plans are to spin for 110 min and then afterwards head down to Farmington to visit Jeff and Beth with Katie. I'll be taking my Wii and DS (we're going to have a total of 4 DSs between the four of us!!) and hoping to have dinner at some diner. The only problem is that it has been snowing quite a bit. I'm not all that used to driving in the snow any more so I hope everything goes well on the road.

Well, thats about it. And tomorrow its back to work!



1 comment:
I don't know about you, but I've been loving the snow! Hopefully I can go out snowboarding soon! I've been all super happy today, yesterday too, because it's been snowing so damn much!
And you are correct, we do need to hang out soon, but first I need to take care of a few things so that I have the time. Being busy can sure suck, eh?
Post a Comment