I'm getting sick of those stupid mac's are better than PCs bullshit advertisement. Not because they're blatantly lying to their customers, but because those customers actually take that shit as the truth. Its pathetic how people hear things and think its automatically for real. No more subliminal messages, now its blatant lies and we still fall for it...At least there are some places that have a good sense of humor. Check the video out.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
See, there you go hatin' on the Apples again. No one is making you get an Apple.
As for the gaming argument, it won't be valid in a few years. The reason is that the consoles are chipping away at the PC platform, and whatever they don't make up for in market share will be made up by Apple and Linux. There was an article on Digg that said Apple grew the fastest of any PC manufacturer in 06. And to subtract from the gaming argument even more, it is only gaming. The argument that spoof makes rules out everything else and focuses on one topic. Next time you get a virus, trojan, spyware, or any sort of malware on your machine, or any machine that you have to work with, realize that it wouldn't happen on a linux or Apple machine. Next time you have to defragment your hard drive, or anyone else's, remember that it is a Windows thing. Next time you have to reinstall Windows, and it takes two hours to find stupid drivers, thank Microsoft for that. And don't forget to reboot that Windows machine from time to time, you'll be glad that you did!
I only list all of those things because I think that you are getting too vehement about the whole thing, you need to ease up on that front.
On a completely different topic, I keep on trying to figure out how I can afford a bike, because I *really* want one! Thanks for taking me to Penn that one night!
1) See, there you go hatin' on the Apples again. No one is making you get an Apple.
=> I’m not hating the mac here Ari. I’m just hating those stupid advertisements they’ve been running for a while. They’re pointless and redicule an entire platform with idiotic accusations that are nothing more than childish. Those hate messages remind me of the republican and democratic mudslinging that has been poisoning our society (stating issues that former Windows OS’s have had really isn’t). As I recall I haven’t seen Microsoft go against macs as Apple has been attacking Windows. But then why should they step down to such low levels…Microsoft is a 44 billion while Apple is just at 4 billion. Apple want a bigger share of the pie and are willing to cross ethical lines to do so. And all this while playing the victim. THAT sure does piss me off!
2) As for the gaming argument, it won't be valid in a few years.
=> If it is valid today then I think it’s a valid argument. It’s not like any of us is Nostradamus and has the ability to forecast the future?!!?
3) The reason is that the consoles are chipping away at the PC platform, and whatever they don't make up for in market share will be made up by Apple and Linux.
=> You’re saying that 100% of Windows sales are due to gaming. I had a G4 for a while and only used it the first two weeks…then went back to using the PC because it actually had software I found useful. I use windows for the software it supports, not the package of software it came with. Trust me I’ve tried other operating systems, and you know I did. I just keep on coming back to Windows XP because it’s a great operating system…and I haven’t touched one computer game in at least 1 month (Last one was Civilization 3…haven’t played CS for over 2 months).
4) There was an article on Digg that said Apple grew the fastest of any PC manufacturer in 06.
=> Small companies usually grow faster until they reach a certain size then slow down. Plus, who is digg to be giving out such facts. I’ve stopped going to digg lately since most of the articles aren’t serious and many of them are bogus.
5) To subtract from the gaming argument even more, it is only gaming. The argument that spoof makes rules out everything else and focuses on one topic. Next time you get a virus, trojan, spyware, or any sort of malware on your machine, or any machine that you have to work with, realize that it wouldn't happen on a linux or Apple machine.
=> I don’t run a anti-virus program. I only use the windows firewall and have been doing this for about a year. I really don’t remember the last time I had a virus or any issues that like. I wonder how much % of computers are actually macs…I doubt anybody would want to hack the fan-boy company Apple’s OS. They’d much rather go against the big bad and evil Microsoft.
6) Next time you have to defragment your hard drive, or anyone else's, remember that it is a Windows thing.
=> Whats defragmenting? Never had to do that since getting XP. Sure older Windows OS had problems but we’re not talking about old OS right? Do you want to talk about OS 9? I surely doubt that.
7) Next time you have to reinstall Windows, and it takes two hours to find stupid drivers, thank Microsoft for that.
=> With linux I just ended up running the computer without manufacturer specific drivers bcs there were none! I’m pretty happy with my setting and don’t really remember having to find drivers for anything more then 2 to 3 min.
8) And don't forget to reboot that Windows machine from time to time, you'll be glad that you did!
=> I’m cut my energy wasting where I can so yeah I turn on my computer everyday as I turn my machine off while I’m gone from home. Its only on when I need it. But in the old day I do remember having it on for over 2~3 weeks. But yeah, having to restart a computer after 2~3 weeks really is a burden. Oh man, that computer is so low that I have to reach down…
9) I only list all of those things because I think that you are getting too vehement about the whole thing, you need to ease up on that front.
=> To come back to my point. Why can’t Apple just leave the Windows operating system alone? Why sling mud and hurt its reputation for no reason? Especially using stupid untruthful stories?
10) On a completely different topic, I keep on trying to figure out how I can afford a bike, because I *really* want one! Thanks for taking me to Penn that one night!
=> Yey for bikes!! Btw. I got me a pair of roller blades (K2s)…we need to get you a pair so we can go rollerblading!
Post a Comment