I'm supposed to post an update with the job situation and what not, right? Well, that will have to wait again. Today I got off of work and went swimming. I was still planning on updating this blog, but then 40 laps does make oneself pretty tired. So I slept, woke up and had a brilliant idea! Why not drive down to Olaf and visit a couple of my friends?? So instead of updating this blog with the proper content, I goes down to Northfield...and not to forget a stop at the firehouse ;).
Speaking of Olaf though, there is this one girl that I've been interested for a while. Unfortunately I don't quite know her...yet (and the interest is solely in getting to know her...haven't had the other kind of interest...yet). She lived in Rand my senior year (as I did). From what I know she is a math major (thanks facebook!) and is way cute . Now, the issue is that I don't have any common friends with her. The only two people I can think of...that facebook thinks of...is Ross Kanaga and some other person. So yeah, Ross, if you're reading this please please give me call or leave a comment. Otherwise hopefullyI'll see her at the orchestra concert this march and have enough guts to walk up to her. Looks like I got a thing for girls that play classical instruments.
Alright, gotta go. Take care y'all!
Friday, February 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment