Friday, March 17, 2006

More clues as to what will happen

Ok, so here are some facts that I gathered in the last day or so.
1) People hired by 3M start working at the beginning of the month.
2) If I were working at 3M as a full-time, I would have to wait for a year...good thing I'm not full- time
3) If I were to get this job, my future will look pretty rosey (but not in terms of women - things tend to balance eachother out. Good job = bad love life.). Meh, you take what you get I guess. For right now I'ld rather go for the job...esp. since I got good friends ;)

My conclusion is that its not set 100% that I got the job till I am told so. My assumption as to when I'll hear from them would be either end of next week (bcs of the medical screening...so that I have a week to complete that task) or sometime next month or even later. Well, hope its soon! Even if its a no, at least then I could stop thinking of this....It about 90% of what I think of...

PS: I got a new mouse. I had to...ITS A LOGITECH G5 - pure pwn4g3 bi0tch3z!...yea... i know, i'm a total dork :-P

No comments: