Sunday, April 02, 2006

Ugh

Had a bad dream. Seems that some decisions from my past just keep on haunting me. I made this one choice because I saw zero hope in it, and I still believe that I was right. Still, I have these sad happy and peaceful dreams that just make me real unhappy. Time to get a job that consumes my soul I guess - no better way to avoid such relapses when you're too busy :)

2 comments:

T-Mu said...

How did you know!? It was a horrible Matt Damon dream...no wait, it was my ex, and she was female. But I hope that the age thing isn't going to catch up with me.

T-Mu said...

Age? I don't remember talking about age? Did I?...oh, yeah, i did - you wrote "The ravages of age will begin to interfere with your work this week" . Seriously though, we're getting old :(